Friday 25 July 2014

Altered Book update...


Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying the summer sunshine!
It's a bit on the hot side for me personally but that's a good excuse to be indoors in the shade and do some crafting! I don't mean to sound miserable and I am really happy that we're having a proper summer but I've just never been a sun worshipper and that's just how it is!

Since starting Jennie's Altered Book class at the Artistic Stamper I've been immersing myself in all things altered and journalling and I feel like I've discovered a whole new world and have been going on a journey of self discovery. Playing with techniques in my Altered Books (yes, books - I have 2 now, isn't that exciting?!) or doodling in my Art Journal is sooo therapeutic and I completely lose myself for a while and maybe work through some feelings or emotions - and most of the time there's something pretty to look at at the end of it! That's a win-win situation in my eyes. I'm also meeting some lovely like-minded people along the way which is great.
Life is good!






1 comment:

  1. Love love your book, and so glad you are enjoying the classes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete