Thursday 1 September 2016

Autumn already!?

Where has the summer gone? I can't believe it's the first of September already.

Aaanyway, in August I spent just over a week travelling around the beautiful British countryside in our camper van (with my OH), followed by 4 nights in a hotel in Glasgow (work-related).

When I'm away from home I usually take some prepared backgrounds and my little travel kit because I like to create little pieces of art when I have the time. I've whittled down my travel kit over a number of trips and it works very well for me. Here it is:


On this trip I decided to make some ATCs as I have just joined a swap group, so it seemed like a good idea to stock up...


I absolutely adore anything miniature and it's very satisfying to have a stack of these completed by the end of a trip. I always keep a couple in my bag in case I need a little gift for someone - you never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment